Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services, website, advertising, strategic alliances, social media sites, meeting planning, and financial management. Additionally, AMPED coordinates board, advisory committee, and program committee activities.
- Managed joint annual meeting with more than1,800 attendees
- Achieved record-setting attendance with past two joint annual meetings
- Supported international triennial meeting with a record-breaking 8,806 attendees from 92 countries, managing multiple vendors and service providers
- Received 1,583 abstracts, held 14 teaching courses, 11 satellite symposia and 3.5 days of general sessions with 206 speakers, 1,003 posters and 50 exhibitors
- Meeting resulted in 60 original media articles and 85 video and TV interviews
- Achieved record-setting attendance with past two joint annual meetings
- Abstract-driven meeting with 650 attendees, 186 abstracts, plenary sessions, exhibits, sponsorships, and networking dinners
Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
AMPED provides integrated management, working alongside existing CSI staff, including meeting management, website, marketing, social media, operations and human resources.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for international trade association with nearly 500 members, monthly e-newsletter, multiple websites, social media, webinar hosting, certification program, and annual conference for more than 500 attendees.
- Conference revenue increased 160 percent
- Dues income increased 68 percent
- Overall income increased 129 percent
- Plan annual conference with more than 500 attendees, nearly 25 sessions, 60 exhibitors, and six receptions, tours and trips
Achieved record-setting conference attendance six years running
- Consistently exceed sponsor income goals
- Gained and maintained a thorough understanding of CSIA’s Certification program, encouraging adherence to best practices and product standards
- Conceptualized and built an online marketplace and community dedicated to the exchange of industry services, products and resources.
Fantasy Sports Trade Association (FSTA)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for an industry that represents nearly 60 million fantasy sports players in North America and the companies that provide services, news, information, and competition to this fast growing $7 billion industry.
- Coordinate two conferences (Summer and Winter) for more than 200 attendees each
- Revamp operations to increase efficiency
- Develop conference marketing campaigns to increase attendance and grow revenue
National Air Filtration Association (NAFA)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for international trade association with more than 400 member companies and 1,000 certified individuals.
- Reviewed and revamped day-to-day operations to maximize efficiency of organization
- Developed online member database, allowing members to instantly pay dues and fees, update contact information, register for events and effectively communicate with the association
- Currently developing and implementing a member retention, growth and marketing strategy along with a public relations plan
National Association of Professional Allstate Agents (NAPAA)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for national professional association of insurance agents.
- Developed new member campaigns and member referral program
- Revamped member renewal structure to increase renewal rate
- Created new logo and website to give NAPAA a fresh image to attract the next generation of agents as members
- Overhauled operations to achieve maximum efficiency, working closely with an outside Executive Director.
NIBA - The Belting Association
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services to NIBA - The Belting Association, including membership management and development, governance, meeting planning, financial management, marketing, communications and design. NIBA is a trade association representing 145 distributor/fabricator companies and over 125 additional manufacturing-based companies that produce belting and components and supply the conveyor belting industry.
- Organize annual convention (every September) for more than 500 attendees
- Improve operations to increase efficiency
- Manage marketing campaigns and publications to increase member engagement
- Develop governance models to help empower volunteer leaders
Society of Wetland Scientists
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for international professional association with more than 3,000 members, monthly e-newsletter, website and annual meeting.
- Improved strategic plan by identifying measurable objectives and setting quantified goals
- Gained more than 530 new members in first year of management
- Consistently achieve a greater than 75% retention rate
- Led redesign of website, boasting a modern look and feel and improved integration with the membership database to increase member satisfaction as well as data collection of prospective members
- Plan and manage annual meeting for over 600 attendees, introduced a clean annual meeting website for event information and registration
- Created a media and public relations plan to raise public awareness through media relations, a strong web presence and collaboration
Society for Research on Adolescence
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services to SRA, including membership management and growth, governance, meeting planning, financial management, and marketing and communications. SRA serves over 1,600 members from 30 countries throughout the world.
- Improve operations and processes to increase efficiency and maximize growth of membership
- Redesign the SRA website to be easily accessible by a number of different constituencies
- Provide updated strategic planning to create and fulfill society priorities and initiatives
- Plan and manage an abstract-driven biennial meeting
Wisconsin Society of Association Executives
AMPED provides headquarters services for state professional association with more than 550 members who work in the association management and hospitality industry. Focus on education, networking and Certified Association Executive (CAE) study groups. Services include printed magazine, electronic newsletter, advertising, website, social media, strategic alliances, educational events, webinars, round-tables and informal networking. Annually plan a National Summit on Innovation for Associations, drawing over 150 attendees from all over the country.
- Annually plan a National Summit on Innovation for Associations, drawing over 150 attendees from all over the country
- Consistently achieve a 85-90% retention rate
- Consistently meet or exceed sponsor and advertising income goals
- Continuously explore additional educational opportunities for members such as CEO round-tables, CAE study groups, and board leadership seminars
- Formed partnership with other state SAE groups, bringing members bi-monthly educational webinars and creating non-dues revenue for the association
- Revamped group membership structure to increase network of members — 50 new members in November and December 2014 alone
Prevent Blindness America (PBA)
Facilitation and consulting services for a leading national volunteer eye health and safety organization in the area of mission, priorities, board roles and messaging.
Canadian Anesthesiologists’ Society (CAS)
Facilitation and consulting services for Canadian medical society in the area of policy development, governance, personnel policies and decision making.
Junior Volleyball Association (JVA)
Gather data, analyze results and facilitate board of directors strategic planning, resulting in mission statement and guiding principles. Conduct training for club owners on governance models.
State Bar of Wisconsin
Gather data, analyze results and facilitate board of directors strategic planning.